Clear Channel Findlay presents community announcements via:
- Live public service announcements by our air personalities
- Recorded :30 second announcements
- Community Events Calendars on our websites
General Guidelines for public service announcements:
- All announcements are subject to review and approval
- Events or information must be submitted by a not-for-profit organization or non-profit agency. Proof of 501 (C) (3) status must be provided if requested. No commercial or for-profit companies (other than venue of event) may be mentioned. Sponsorship acknowledgment will not be made. This time is to be used strictly to announce the event or benefit and not for recognition of sponsors.
- We are not able to take information over the phone - Information may be:
125 S. Superior
Toledo, Ohio 43604
- We are not able to acknowledge receipt of your information
- Events or information should have appeal and value to a majority of the audience and provide some service or benefit to the community, listeners and/or members.
- PSAs will be scheduled based upon air-time availability. Placement cannot be guaranteed, we cannot tell you when it will air, nor can we give you proof of performance after it has aired. If you wish to pay for guaranteed placement, we will be happy to have a sales rep contact you.
- Information should be submitted no less than 4 weeks prior to the event or campaign. Please provide as much information as possible – being mindful of the time restraints on those who will be reading your submission. Be direct and to the point. Always include the 5Ws – who, what, where, when, why (and) how, along with contact information, website if available, ticket info, etc. Put yourself in the general public’s shoes and give the information they will need. Remember, you are very close to the event and know the simple details – the public knows nothing.
Guidelines for Community Events Calendars are the same as for public service announcements with the exception of the non-profit requirement. The Community Events calendars provide information to our listeners - events they may be interested in attending – fairs, festivals, concerts, plays, live shows, etc. Please visit the calendar on any of our sites to get a feel for the events posted.